This page describes how to manage the personal data that the user decides to provide by browsing the site https://www.lcfcongress.com/
This is information provided to users in relation to the rules set out in the 2016/679 EU Regulation and in particular of the art. 12-23 of the same Regulation.
The information is provided solely for the lcfcongress.com site / domain and not for other sites that may be visited through links that may be present on the site.
Holder of the treatment
The owner of the processing of personal data collected through the site https://www.lcfcongress.com/ is LCF CONGRESS FACTORY S.R.L. with Sole Shareholder, Via Piangipane 141/7 – 44121 Ferrara (FE), which you can reach at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Processor: Roberto Laura
Place of treatment
The data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the datacenter of the web Hosting Serverplan srl, on the dedicated server of CEMA NEXT srl. CEMA NEXT srl, is responsible for the processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner. CEMA NEXT srl is located in the European Economic Area and acts in compliance with European standards.
Browsing on this site:
- The user voluntarily leaves personal data by entering them in the appropriate forms (for example contact requests).
- Each individual form provides a mechanism by which the user is informed of the purposes for which the data is collected.
- The user has the ability to browse the site without releasing any type of personal data by disabling cookies according to the procedure described in the appropriate section.
This site collects user data in two ways.
– Data collected in an automated manner
While the Users are browsing, the following information may be collected and stored in the site’s server (hosting) log files:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analytical purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not crossed with any other data.
– Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as commenting, communication services (contact forms, comment boxes), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
– first name;
– email address;
– any further data sent spontaneously by the user in the message box.
The submission by the user of requests for information on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of this information..
We treat visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data while it is being sent, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers) may have access to the data.
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are other purposes for their conservation. The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 30 days. Data for analytics (statistics) purposes are stored in aggregate form for 24 months.
In the section reserved for cookie law, I’ll explain what they are and which ones this site uses.
The user who browses the site can decide to disable cookies in the manner described in the cookie section.
Purpose of the treatment
Personal data collected through the site https://www.lcfcongress.com/ are used to:
– Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and does not allow identification in any way. Consent is not required.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and of the Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data are recorded automatically and may possibly also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities. or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are periodically deleted. Consent is not required.
– Ancillary activities
Communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service (e.g. comment box), and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf. Suppliers have access only to personal data that are necessary to carry out their duties, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with current regulations.
The personal and contact data will be communicated and provided to different but well-identified subjects who compete or participate in various capacities in the events in which the interested party will participate, as well as to the competent Authorities according to the provisions of the law and possibly to AGENAS for ECM purposes, and Companies associated with MED TECH and ASSOBIOMEDICA. By activating the specific consent, your data will be used to send periodic newsletters that will update you on the events of your interest organized by LCF CONGRESS FACTORY s.r.l.
– Consultancy and professional assignments
In case of spontaneous sending of data in order to ask for professional advice or for a professional assignment, the data will be used for the sole purpose of evaluating the assignment and for the eventual fulfillment of the same. In such cases, specific information will be provided.
This site processes data mainly on the basis of user consent. The granting of consent takes place through the banner placed at the bottom of the page, or through the use or consultation of the site, as a conclusive behavior. By using or consulting the site, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. Further consents relating to the specific purpose of the service are collected through the communication or service request forms.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke a consent already provided at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contact link). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
The data for site security and for the prevention of abuse and SPAM, as well as data for the analysis of site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in protecting the site and of the users themselves. In such cases, the user always has the right to object to the processing of data (see par. User rights).
The data provided for professional consultancy or assignments are processed on the basis of the fulfillment of a contract and the fulfillment of a legal obligation. In such cases, specific information is provided.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected by the site may be processed by subjects involved in the organization of the site (such as administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or by external personnel (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed from time to time, if necessary, as Data Processors pursuant to art. 4 n.8) GDPR which defines as “data controller” the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller
In any case, each user can always ask the Data Controller for an updated list of Data Processors in the manner specified in the section relating to user rights (ie by sending an email to email@example.com
With the exception of the cases just indicated, the user’s personal data are not disclosed to third parties except:
- the user has given his express consent to the communication;
- the communication is necessary to provide the service or product requested by the user;
- the communication is necessary in reference to third parties who collaborate with the Company to provide the service or product requested by the user. (in this case only the data essential for the provision of the service or the supply of the product will be communicated and they are prohibited from using the same data for different purposes);
- is required by law.
Right of access
The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller whether personal data concerning him is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to them and the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- the categories of data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the ‘interested.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the interested party has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
LCF Congress Factory Srl with sole shareholder specifies that:
- Does not disclose users’ personal data to international organizations or third countries;
- The interested party has the possibility at any time to request the correction or cancellation of their personal data in the manner indicated in the relevant section (ie by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Personal data is not collected with fully automated procedures, but the consent of the user who enters their data in the forms provided on the site is always required.
Right to erasure and right to rectification
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller:
- the rectification of the data, if they are not correct
- the cancellation of their personal data.
To exercise this right, you can send a written request to email@example.com. The data controller will, without delay, in full compliance with art. 17 of the European Regulation to the requested cancellation.
Right to limit the processing
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing itself in the following cases:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of their data: for the time necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy;
- unlawful processing: the interested party opposes the cancellation and requests that its use be limited;
- the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to art. 21 paragraph 1 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
LCF Congress Factory Srl a Sole Shareholder specifies that: The processing of personal data takes place exclusively with the release of the user’s consent, solely for the purposes specified from time to time at the time of personal data collection. If the interested party believes he is exercising the right to limit the processing, he can send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to lodge a complaint
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority